Friday, November 5, 2010

Code

Interested in learning website design using Microsoft Expression Web?

I started writing HTML years ago by hand. Have tried or used many programs over the years but found most of them to be lacking in some way or the other. I always had to fall back on hand coding to clean up the messy code that these programs produced.

Expression Web while not perfect is the best I’ve used so far. For anyone familiar with other Microsoft products it’s pretty easy to learn. But every one needs help at one time or another.

I have been lucky to have an older cousin willing to help me over the years. Having some one to call or send my code for him to check has saved me from wasting a lot of time and frustration.

If you would like an older cousin’s help call 704-651-0585 or email paul@paulgoda.com. To see my work visit http://paulgoda.com/

No comments: